Re: [O] One column TOC?

From: Alain . Cochard
Subject: Re: [O] One column TOC?
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 06:49:25 +0200

Sharon Kimble writes on Sun 12 Aug 2018 00:36:

 > I've been puzzling over this for several weeks now, how can I get the
 > TOC of a document, written in org-mode and exported as latex and then
 > built into a PDF, have just one column of its TOC, instead of what seems
 > to be its default of 2 columns, please?

That is funny, for me it has always been one column.  How do you do
two columns?  Seriously, are you sure that this happens for a basic
minimal org file, say with only one headline?  If so, I'm at a loss.
Otherwise, perhaps you can start by checking your "#+LATEX=..."  (or
similar) instructions in your org file.

Regards,
a.

--
EOST (École et Observatoire des Sciences de la Terre)
IPG (Institut de Physique du Globe) | address@hidden