Re: [O] ob-clojure.el is not compatible with new CIDER API

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [O] ob-clojure.el is not compatible with new CIDER API
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:54:30 +1000

I did begin to look at it. From memory, the inf-clojure integration didn't look that hard, but it did require some additional scaffolding to mae the comms work well. I then got distracted with a new job and haven't had time to go back to it. Currently, I've not had time to do any Clojure work, so it is not high on the priority list.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 at 15:09, stardiviner <address@hidden> wrote:

Tim Cross <address@hidden> writes:

> I did this a couple of times in the past, but not long afterwards, CIDER
> would again change and the interface would no longer work.
>
> Personally, I'm not convinced that using CIDER actually provides much
> advantage at this time due to how rapidly it is evolving. Org would
> likely do better just having an interface based around a simple
> interface, such a inf-clojure.

Hi, Tim, I checked "inf-clojure", you're right, ob-clojure should migrate to inf-clojure. it is more stable and more suitable for ob-clojure. Have you tried this before?

--
[ stardiviner ] don't need to convince with trends.
       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/

--
regards,

Tim