Re: [O] Text does not align with nested heading

From: Zongheng Yang
Subject: Re: [O] Text does not align with nested heading
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:15:34 -0700

Turning on org-indent-mode again solved the issue.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 10:07 PM Zongheng Yang <address@hidden> wrote:
Since a couple days (or just these past week?) ago my orgmode started displaying a weird issue: the text under a heading is not properly aligned. See the screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/VrGap1sNo matter how nested the heading is, the text seems to always start at the first character of the visual line. What's wrong and how do I debug/fix this?

Thanks,
Zongheng