[O] Translation error in Italian when exporting to HTML

From: Franco Pasut
Subject: [O] Translation error in Italian when exporting to HTML
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 21:11:33 -0000

Translation error in Italian when exporting to HTML

By entering the command #+LANGUAGE: it to export in HTML, the figures are indicated with an incorrect name.
Example: Figure 1 instead of Figura 1.

I tried the Spanish version (#+LANGUAGE: es) and in this case the translation is correct: Figura 1.
It is, therefore, a translation bug in Italian.
I repeat: in Italian the figure is called Figura with the a at the end of the word.
Can you fix the bug?
If you need further clarifications I am at your disposal.
A friendly greeting

Franco Pasut
Novara, Italy