Re: [O] Bug: Inherited tags alignment problem in block agendas [9.1.13 (

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Inherited tags alignment problem in block agendas [9.1.13 (release_9.1.13-751-g9dcc52 @ c:/D-Drive/bin/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:27:11 -0400

> Hello,
>
> Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:
>

>> There seems to be an issue with inherited tag alignment in block agendas
>> in the master branch.
>>
>> ECM follows.
>
> I cannot reproduce this issue. Was it somehow fixed since your report?
>
> Regards,

Yes this was fixed in a previous commit on master since reporting the
problem.  It is working fine now.

I have another annoying bug I run into once a week which I will report
separately.

Short version:

  In the daily agenda showing a single day
  if you jump back 3 days
  turn on log mode (or set a restriction or start clock check mode)
  and then jump back to today
  you can't turn those modes off again.

  My workaround is to jump back 3 days again to turn it off and then it
  works normally.

Will send an ECM when I have time later this week.

Thanks,
Bernt