[O] [equations: conversions] (was: [Sort of Solved:culprit])

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] [equations: conversions] (was: [Sort of Solved:culprit])
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:04:38 +0200

   > Ok I found the culprit: it is the org version. I am using master git
   > from July of last year, because

I did some further testing this git version converts \[ \]

But not equations eqnarray etc.

The strange thing when I use the version shipped by the package system
which is org-20171116, a date posterior to July 2017, then equations are
converted. However I thought the package system does not ship the latest
master but a stable release. So I am a bit confused.

Anybody know about the issue of exporting eqautions and eqnarray and
recent changes in the filters?