[O] [Sort of Solved:culprit] (was: export to odt, eqnarray and align are

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] [Sort of Solved:culprit] (was: export to odt, eqnarray and align are not supported)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 11:55:41 +0200

>>> "Eric" == Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

   > On Friday, 15 Jun 2018 at 10:52, Uwe Brauer wrote:
   >> Both a set to nil, but even if I try dvipng via

   >> Or           #+OPTIONS: tex:imagemagick

   > Data point:

   > Both work for me.  The dvipng output looks better, however.  The mathml
   > doesn't work (for me) for the second case with the align environment.

   >> The math, even equations are inserted verbatim, that is really odd.
   >> The minibuffer tells me that the png are generated and indeed there are,
   >> but they are not inserted in the odt file using as  org-export-dispatch
   >> and then chosing odt.

   > Strange.  Cannot help.  Sorry.

Ok I found the culprit: it is the org version. I am using master git
from July of last year, because

    1. It contains Nick's cool hide very wide columns in tables

    2. But it does not contain the new template system, which breaks
       backwards compatibility. :'(

However when converting to odt with dvipng, inline symbols are correctly
generated but not equations or eqnarryas etc. That must be a bug in this
particular master version, sigh

I thinks as soon as possible I have to acquaint myself with the new
template system and convert the bunch of templates I have to the new system.

However right now I still with the version and will use vanilla org for
the conversion.