Re: [O] Error in emacs 26.1 when publishing to html

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Re: [O] Error in emacs 26.1 when publishing to html
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:32:43 +0200

>"KM" == Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

  KM> htmlize.el is required for ox-html exports, especially if you export src
  KM> blocks. You need to have htmlize installed in the default load-path (you
  KM> will need to do that much customization in emacs -Q sessions too).

  Thank you. In fact I am upgrading from emacs 24 to emacs 26, and I
get some problems with my org files. I have to adapt my customizations
to the new publishing concepts in Org. Currently I am unable to get an
HTML output. So I decided to begin with no customizations to try find
the culprit. It does not work either because of htmlize. I was
surprised because I didn't read anything about this in the manual.

  I have installed htmlize, and I am now looking for what does not work
in my configuration.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
address@hidden