[O] orgalist: increase vspace between points, leave orgalist (indent)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] orgalist: increase vspace between points, leave orgalist (indent)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:41:30 +0200

Hi

First of all thanks for orgalist, I use it frequently and enjoy quite a
bit. There are two features I am missing (or don't know who to use
them).

    1. How can I increase the vspace per default (say one blank line) between 2
       points in a list? That is a variable which controls that behavior?
    2. Which key should I use to leave a list? Return just jumps
       ^  to position. But I am looking for a command which would jump.

^ here. Of course I can use return return and then backward-kill-word.
But is there any orgalist specific command which does this?

List with increased vspace

    1. How can I increase the vspace (say one blank line) between 2
       points in a list.

    2. Which key should I use to leave a list? Return just jumps
       ^  to position. But I am looking for a command which would jump.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer