Re: [O] Spurious "Non-existent agenda file" message?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Spurious "Non-existent agenda file" message?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:56:38 +0200

Hi John,

The problem didn't occur this morning when I constructed the agenda, so
I suspect you may be right about it having to do with some transitory
state.  However, I couldn't provoke the error by creating unsaved buffer
with the appropriate name, but I shall look more carefully at what
buffers are open next time the problem crops up.

Thanks

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)