Re: [O] point moves and zoom level reverts when refreshing agenda

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] point moves and zoom level reverts when refreshing agenda
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:00:41 -0700

On 6/5/18, Marco Wahl <address@hidden> wrote:
> The following is an alternative patch which I think is preferable.  It
> just keeps the needed local variables for the text-scale (aka zoom) in
> good order in function org-agenda-mode.

> Further I use this patch already for some days and could not find any
> issue.

thank you!  do you think this patch could be integrated into core?

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.