Re: [O] ANN/RFC: org-sidebar

From: Holst Thomas (PS-EC/ESE4)
Subject: Re: [O] ANN/RFC: org-sidebar
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:19:51 +0000

Hello Adam,

No problem. I am not that good in elisp, but I like to help testing. So I am
glad I could help here.

After a git pull the error is gone - but I don't get any entries in the sidebar
:-(.

In my testfile I have two headlines marked with TODO. The two buffers in the
sidebar are empty.

Again I used emacs -Q and the lisp code I posted earlier.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Holst
PS-EC/ESE4

Tel. +49 711 811-40681