[O] org-detangle seems broken

From: Frederick Giasson
Subject: [O] org-detangle seems broken
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 13:27:47 -0400

Hi Everybody,

It appears that org-detangle is broken. I am using spacemacs, but even with a vanilla Emacs (emacs -Q) it appears to be broken.

When I tangle a file with =:comments link= every things works as expected and the comments are added in the tangled file.

When I just detangle that tangled file, everything get detangled as expected.

If I change one or two lines, it normally works as expected.

If I change more than 4 lines, I always get the error message "Not in a block file".

Some debugging shows that the function =org-element-at-point= sometimes tag the element as =paragraph= instead of =src-block=, like if it doesn't know where it is... somehow.

Does anybody use that function without experiencing this (apparent major) issue?

Thanks,

Take care,

Fred