[O] Suppress *org caldav sync result* buffer

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] Suppress *org caldav sync result* buffer
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 11:20:45 +0200

Hi,

>From Bastian's setup here:

  https://github.com/bzg/dotemacs/blob/master/emacs.el

I stole (thanks, Bastian!) and modified some code to get:

  (defun lb/caldav-sync-priv ()
      (interactive)
      (let ((org-caldav-inbox "~/org/calendar.org")
          (org-caldav-url "https://some.server.de/remote.php/dav/";)
          (org-caldav-calendar-id "calendars/loris/priv/")
          (org-caldav-files nil))
        (call-interactively 'org-caldav-sync)))

When I run this, it produces a buffer called *org caldav sync result*.
This is fine, except that it replaces the buffer which is currently
active.

How can I make the sync results buffer stay somewhere in the background?

Cheers,

Loris