Re: [O] running a source code by name

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] running a source code by name
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 20:30:58 +0000

OK, I have to note that this will also do the job that the OP requested:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results silent :var result=myRcode

#+end_src

although it seems a little strange to write an empty src block for its side
effects.

I suppose I should have suggested this in the first place:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results silent :noweb yes
<<myRcode()>>
#+end_src

although the return value from the noweb reference could be troublesome
depending on what else is included in the latter src block.

Chuck