[O] [fr] separate agenda buffers for different types of agenda

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] [fr] separate agenda buffers for different types of agenda
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 19:25:03 -0700

this is a separate report from my previous report about keeping point
when refreshing.
i think it is unrelated.

i find myself doing a daily/weekly agenda, and often running an agenda
text search, and thus losing my place in the daily/weekly.

i am aware of c-c a *, but that also has the feature of turning off
refresh when i call the agenda.  all i want is two separate buffers,
so that if i call daily/weekly, i get that in the daily/weekly agenda
and it refreshes [and keeps point], but if i call text search, i get
that in the text search agenda buffer and it refreshes.

===

is this possible?

thanks.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.