Re: [O] [bzg/org-mode] Added latex export option to ob-plantuml.el (#1)

From: Roger J. H. Welsh
Subject: Re: [O] [bzg/org-mode] Added latex export option to ob-plantuml.el (#1)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 15:03:10 +1200

Hi,

I have a patch to add the latex export option to ob-plantuml.el .

I originally tried to submit a Pull Request to a repo on github.
https://github.com/rjhwelsh/org-mode/commit/dd69e979b4a8fdd0bb70306e0afb339720659dc5.patch

> Hi, thanks for your contribution but this github repo don't take patches, I
> should have closed the ability to send PR. Can you resend your patch to
> address@hidden ? Thanks a lot !
Bastien informed me that I should send it on this way.
Patch is also attached.

Is there any other preferred method to contribute other than patch over email?

--
Kind regards,
Roger Welsh