Re: [O] Inheriting some local variables from source code block editing b

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: Re: [O] Inheriting some local variables from source code block editing buffers
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 00:48:53 +0300

On 2018-05-15 21:36 +03, Göktuğ Kayaalp <address@hidden> wrote:
> So, today I've started implementing a version of this that works like
> this:
>
> #+begin_example
>   #+property: edit-bindings /varlist/
>   * heading
>   :properties:
>   :edit_bindings: /varlist/
>   :end:
>   #+header: edit-bindings /varlist/
> #+end_example
>

> where scoping is like (x > y meaning x overrides y):
>
>   header line bindings > subtree bindings > #+property bindings before
>   the element
>
> I'll send a complete patch soon.

And here it is.  Please find the patch attached.  I have ran the entire
test suite against this, which completed w/ 6 failures, seemingly
unrelated (they fail on revision 58c9bedfd too); find the list below.  I
have tried to follow apparent conventions in each file w.r.t. the
copyright/authors lines, sorry if I modified them unnecessarily.

6 unexpected results:
   FAILED  test-ob/org-babel-remove-result--results-list
   FAILED  test-org-clock/clocktable/step
   FAILED  test-org/add-planning-info
   FAILED  test-org/clone-with-time-shift
   FAILED  test-org/deadline