Re: [O] taskjuggler subtract scheduled and deadline

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] taskjuggler subtract scheduled and deadline
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 19:33:30 +0000

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

AFAIK there isn't. Your patch was good start, but your expressions
inside the (or ...) were such that the one that collected the time was
never executed.

I see three options:

1. Hack the exported taskjuggler file. A hack but gets the job done
2. Try to use the START attribute on the node
3. Improve the source of ox-taskjuggler.el as you've started.

Hope that helps
Christian

Thank you, Christian and Bastien. I will try to work on this and get back to the list :) .

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!