Re: [O] taskjuggler subtract scheduled and deadline

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] taskjuggler subtract scheduled and deadline
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 10:44:59 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> @Christian: I don't remember if you are still using and
> maintaining ox-taskjuggler.el -- feel free to correct me
> if I'm wrong!

No I'm barely using it anymore, let alone maintaining it.

As for Edgars question

> Is there a way to set starting and ending times with a resolution of
> hours or minutes to be exported with taskjuggler?

AFAIK there isn't. Your patch was good start, but your expressions
inside the (or ...) were such that the one that collected the time was
never executed.

I see three options:

1. Hack the exported taskjuggler file. A hack but gets the job done
2. Try to use the START attribute on the node
3. Improve the source of ox-taskjuggler.el as you've started.

Hope that helps
Christian

--
Christian Egli