Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 14:09:33 +0200

Le ven.  11 mai 2018  à 12:45:57 ,  Eric S Fraga  <address@hidden> a
envoyé ce message:
> On Friday, 11 May 2018 at 13:15, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would be  glad to get a  configuration for an easy export  from an org
>> file  to  an  odt file.  My  problem  is  that  this org  file  contains
>> mathematical  formulae   written  for  LaTeX  export   and  also  tables
>> (tabular).
>
> have you tried?  tables work out of the box.  maths equations work
> reasonably well if you use the mathml conversion.  On Debian, I had to
>
>   sudo apt install latexml
>
> and then use

> in the org file.
>
> Try and see what happens!

Thanks a lot Eric,  in my Debian I had not  installed latexml. It's done
now.

The export  works, but I meet  always the same strange  problem with the
falsity constant  \(\bot\) that  I need  absolutely: the  symbol appears
with \ begin{equation} ... \ end{equation} but not in lines... the latex
command for equation produces inverted interrogation marks... (Why an an
acedemic review request Word files? It should be forbidden.)

Best wishes,

--
Joseph