Re: [O] "DONE" markers have different colors?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] "DONE" markers have different colors?
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 11:56:14 -1000

Aloha Kaushal,

Kaushal Modi writes:

Hello Thomas, Zongheng,

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 5:34 PM Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Zongheng Yang writes:

> Hi,
>
> Lately I've noticed that in my org-mode files, the "DONE"
> markers started
> showing different colors. I don't believe this happened > before.
> Any ideas?
> Is this a recent org-mode change?

I see this, too.

What do you guys see when you do C-u C-x = (equal sign is part of that binding) with point placed on each of those differently colored "DONE"
states?

These are from two differently colored TODO cookies, not DONE cookies.

There are text properties here:
 face                 (:inherit hl-todo :foreground "#cc9393")
 fontified            t
 org-category         "research"
 org-stats            0

There are text properties here: