[O] Q: setting/changing search path for links by id

From: Julius Dittmar
Subject: [O] Q: setting/changing search path for links by id
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 11:27:24 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to use links for cross referencing. As filenames are very prone
to change in my system, I'd like to use IDs for those links.

What I could not fathom yet is how the search path for those IDs is created.

Is there a way of (session-globally) setting that search path, in a
specialized init file for example?

Is there a way of adding a directory to this search path from inside an
org file?

Thanks for any hints,

Julius