Re: [O] Moving from Jekyll to Orgmode

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: [O] Moving from Jekyll to Orgmode
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 23:42:35 +0200

I hope this helps. Feel free to look at the source for my website (http://zzamboni.org/) for inspiration: https://github.com/zzamboni/zzamboni.org. I only recently started migration to org-mode/ox-hugo. You can find all my old posts at https://github.com/zzamboni/zzamboni.org/tree/master/content, and the newer ones, generated from an org-mode file, at https://github.com/zzamboni/zzamboni.org/blob/master/content-org/zzamboni.org.

I meant to say: “the source for the newer (recent) ones is the org-mode file at https://github.com/zzamboni/zzamboni.org/blob/master/content-org/zzamboni.org”.

—Diego