Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 16:15:36 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> orgalist.el works great for me, thanks for writing it.

You're welcome.

> Just out of curiosity, did you consider make this a minor more from
> within org-list.el (e.g. `org-list-mode')?

I did. But I think features messing with other modes should go outside
Org core.

> As for orgalist.el: does it live somewhere outside of this list?

No, it only leaves in the mailing list archives.

> If not, I suggest adding it on GNU ELPA or creating a repository
> on code.orgmode.org.

I prefer the former, since it is, AFAIU, easier to install from Emacs.
I just sent an email to Emacs devels for inclusion in GNU ELPA.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou