Re: [O] Icalendar / exclude events older than 2 months

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Icalendar / exclude events older than 2 months
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 01:34:57 +0200

Hi Jota,

Jota Pin <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to set a hook that excludes events older than 2 months
> from exporting using org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files.
>
> I do not know enough lisp for that, thanks for any help ,

Here is an idea on how to achieve this manually.

0. Set a dedicated tag in `org-icalendar-exclude-tags'

1. Create an agenda custom command listing events olders than
   two months: ("@" tags-todo "+SCHEDULED<=\"<-2m>\"")

2. In such an agenda view, select all items in the region and
   hit ":" (org-agenda-set-tags) to add your dedicated tag

Then export the calendar should exclude these events.

I've not tested, but you get the idea.

HTH,

--
 Bastien