Re: [O] Changing Modes and Headline Closing

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Changing Modes and Headline Closing
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 01:34:26 +0200

Hi 42 147,

42 147 <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a way to switch back to org-mode via M-x org-mode while
> preserving the state of the open / closed headlines?

I added this FAQ to Worg:

  * Is my question already a Frequently Asked Questions ?

  You can find the answer by asking on the mailing list, but people will
  probably direct you here, so it is safer to start by checking this FAQ.

You can check

  Can I save/restore the visibility state of an org-mode buffer?

in this FAQ.

HTH,

--
 Bastien