Re: [O] M4 support take#3

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] M4 support take#3
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:41:33 +0200

Brad Knotwell <address@hidden> writes:

>  Thanks for the code review.  With one exception--:prefix-builtins is an
> option not an argument--

I don't understand.

Org Lint uses `org-babel-header-args:XXX' value to check if a value for
a given parameters is allowed. So, what's wrong with replacing
(:prefix-builtins) with (:prefix-builtins . :any)?

> I've incorporated your feedback.

Thank you.

> As far as papers, I've read the information on that link several times
> and it appears the simplest thing to do is for me to put these changes
> in the public domain.  If that works, let me know and I'll remove the
> license and put in a disclaimer to that effect.  If not, it'll need to
> live in contrib as the bureaucracy seems excessive.

I don't think Public Domain fits the bill, sorry. Emacs is strict about
licensing.

But really, there is not much bureaucracy. You answer a few questions by
e-mail (to address@hidden) and, depending on your country, this may be
enough. Otherwise, you need to sign a document and send it by snail
mail.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738