Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 12:18:28 +0000

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 8:11 AM Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

I would much prefer contrib.  ELPA does not work well, in my experience,
if you have different systems running different versions of Emacs.

Out of curiosity, why is that? Because of few backward-incompatibilities in byte compiled files in newer Emacs versions? If so, it's useful to have major-version specific package-user-dir 's.
--

Kaushal Modi