Re: [O] Clean up org-faces.el

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Clean up org-faces.el
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 19:33:15 +0200

Daniele Nicolodi <address@hidden> writes:

> On 08/04/2018 07:27, Rasmus wrote:
>> I have been wanting to clean up org-faces.el for a couple of years.
>
> Only tangentially related: is there a way to have a different face for
> tables content and tables structure (ie the grid)?  The default blue
> hurts my eyes :-)

That’s a nice idea.

At the moment it’s not possible as it’s the same face for table contents
and table borders.  It shouldn’t be too hard to add since cells are
recognized by org-element.  It would solve another of my issues.  I
typically display links in variable pitch, but when they then go into
tables, it breaks the alignment.

Rasmus

--
Dobbelt-A