Re: [O] Support showing stars as pretty bullets

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Support showing stars as pretty bullets
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 22:22:59 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for looking at this.  I’ll definitely use this.

Alex Branham <address@hidden> writes:

> +  (setq-local prettify-symbols-alist org-prettify-alist)

Hmm, wouldn’t this "break" the "normal" usage of prettify-symbols-mode?

I guess it would be better to simply add symbols to prettify-symbols-alist
(I believe ESS does that).  Alternatively, perhaps org-prettify-alist
could be locally bound in org-pretty-compose-p.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Warning: Everything saved will be lost