Re: [O] what settings would make original export to pdf as good as pando

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] what settings would make original export to pdf as good as pandoc conversion?
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 12:54:14 +0100

On Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 17:23, Samuel Wales wrote:
> it looks much better now.  i think the main thing i would want is to
> color links differently from the default red box, like maybe color the
> text "#8968cd" and underline it so it looks kind of like a web page.

You can specify settings to the hyperref package.  See the LaTeX
documentation for that package and then use #+latex_header: to give your
settings.

> also, the pronoun "I" is boldface, which is disconcerting.  Acronyms
> are also, but that is less disconcerting.

Strange.  Maybe create a very small org file and the resulting LaTeX
file for us to look at?

> this seemed to work [when i run it twice at least].  thank you!

Maybe because the first time, the actual configuration is modified but
after the configuration of LaTeX classes has been used by org so it only
takes into effect the second time.  LaTeX classes should probably be
defined in your org initialisation files.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-347-gd73a5e