[O] How to escape # character in #+begin_src bash block for html export?

From: Abigaile Johannesburg
Subject: [O] How to escape # character in #+begin_src bash block for html export?
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:18:18 +0100 (CET)

Dear community,

I have a minor question about how to escape '#' character in #+begin_src bash block. For example, when I export the source code block for bash, I can use

#+begin_src bash
$<some bash command for normal user>
#+end_src

But if I want to use # for indicating commands for root or privileged user, if I use

#+begin_src bash
#<some bash command for root user>
#+end_src

then the commands after '#' will be in italics, i.e., they are treated as comments in html export.

How do I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Abi