Re: [O] org mode error "pdf wasn't produced"

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org mode error "pdf wasn't produced"
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 17:05:25 -0700

That means emacs is not finding pdflatex on your path.

A little more information might help.

1. In a terminal, if you type:

> which pdflatex

to you get anything?

2. How do you launch emacs? If you are launching it from some icon, you might not be getting the same path environment as from a shell.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering