Re: [O] Bug: Broken orgmode.org links in doc/misc/org.texi and lisp/org

From: Tim Landscheidt
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Broken orgmode.org links in doc/misc/org.texi and lisp/org
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 23:16:54 +0000

I wrote:

> […]

> The following links in Emacs master's doc/misc/org.texi and
> lisp/org are broken (404):

> - https://orgmode.org/org-remember.pdf
> - https://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/
> - https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html
> - https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-lilypond.html
> - https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-stan.html

The last four work now (merci Bastien!), the first still
not.  It is referenced in etc/ORG-NEWS, documenting the
changes in version 7.8.11:

| […]

| ** Important new features

| […]

| *** org-capture.el is now the default capture system

|     This replaces the earlier system org-remember.  The manual only
|     describes org-capture, but for people who prefer to continue to
|     use org-remember, we keep a static copy of the former manual
|     section [[https://orgmode.org/org-remember.pdf][chapter about remember]].

| […]

The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine has archived a copy
(https://web.archive.org/web/20171027214006/https://orgmode.org/org-remember.pdf).
Would it work if it is committed as /org-remember.pdf to
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/orgweb?

Tim