Re: [O] Adding an item to the agenda from the agenda view

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: Re: [O] Adding an item to the agenda from the agenda view
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:20:36 -0300

Dear all.

[...]
For TODO, org-agenda-capture (bound to "k" I believe?) already does what you think Shérab wanted, I would have thought? What is missing?

I understood it this way too. If you have a template defined for "event" it is "k e" and you're done...

--
eduardo mercovich

Donde se cruzan tus talentos con las necesidades del mundo, ahí está tu vocación. (Anónimo)