[O] face for upcoming deadlines in agenda

From: Alex Branham
Subject: [O] face for upcoming deadlines in agenda
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:36:38 -0600

Is there a face that controls agenda items with an upcoming deadline are
displayed? It seems to just use "default" for me. I'm talking about
items with a deadline within 'org-deadline-warning-days' number of days
from now.

If not, is there any way of getting someone to implement that? I'd do it
myself, but the way Emacs deals with faces is a bit of a mystery to me.

Thanks,
Alex

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.26)
 of 2018-02-10
Package: Org mode version 9.1.7 (release_9.1.7-1-ga01045 @
/home/alex/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/)