Re: [O] Is the ELPA repo for orgmode working?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Is the ELPA repo for orgmode working?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 08:15:50 -0800

I get this all the time on a Windows CI build (Appveyor). I think the problem is related to out of date ssl/gnutls libs, and maybe an update on emacs would fix it.

I don't have a Windows machine to test this, but someone else has been documenting some of the issues and at least partial solutions at
https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/issues/159

If you are on windows, it might help.

John

Professor John Kitchin