Re: [O] N tasks per week with sexp diary entries

From: Julius Dittmar
Subject: Re: [O] N tasks per week with sexp diary entries
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:42:03 +0100

On 18.02.2018 08:43, Gour wrote:
In my case, there is no fixed schedule per week, but it simply depends
on my free time which does vary from week to week and I only want to be
sure that I did fixed number of workouts per week. Moreover, if e.g.
the program does last 10 weeks, I most probably want to just continue
with it from the 11th week, iow. continuous exercising. So, it seems I
have to create schedule manually...

What I do in this case is create three (different) weekly entries. They all repeat with a ++1ŵ schedule (starting on, say, a Monday). That way I can tick them off one by one. As those are displayed in direct sequence in the agena I can easily see where I stand exercise-wise.

Perhaps that's a work-around you can live with too.

Julius