Re: [O] Org table columns without width cookies get shrunk on TAB

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Org table columns without width cookies get shrunk on TAB
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 09:25:56 +0000

On Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018 at 20:19, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> OK, I will upload the images somewhere and then paste the links next
>> time.
>>
>> Does your email client need to be configured to show images?
>
> My MUA is Gnus, configured to not display images, because I usually do
> not want to see them.

My MUA is Gnus as well.  Images don't appear initially for me either but
switching to the HTML part shows them ("b", gnus-article-view-part).  I
am saying this for Kaushal's benefit: your email was okay as such but
many of us will not see the images by default.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-118-g134243