Re: [O] org-get-heading, but without the count/percentage cookies

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] org-get-heading, but without the count/percentage cookies
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:35:43 +0100

On 2018-02-14, at 14:22, Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 14, 2018, 6:42 AM Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Is it possible to get the text of the Org heading, but without the [n/m]
>> cookie (or its percentage equivalent)?
>

> What exporter are you using? I understand that your question/issue isn't
> specific to an exporter, but based on the exporter, this task can be very
> easy.

It's not connected with exporting.  I have a task (=a todo item) with
subtasks (=a plain list with checkboxes).  I have also my Org
integration with Toggl (a "cloud"-based time tracking system, used in my
company).  Today I noticed that the task descriptions uploaded to Toggl
contain the statistics cookie.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski