[O] Can’t include file with babel

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] Can’t include file with babel
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:37:38 +0100

Hi,

I am stitching together a number of documents to produce a report.

I though I’d be clever and include subfile headings in the right order at
the right place using babel.

I do something like

    * Appendix to chapter N
    #+call: include-between(file="other-paper.org", first="appendix1",
last="appendix3") :results value raw

Producing

    #+RESULTS:
    #+include: "other-paper.org::*appendix1" :minlevel 2
    #+include: "other-paper.org::*appendix2" :minlevel 2
    #+include: "other-paper.org::*appendix3" :minlevel 2

This doesn’t work seem to work, I guess because #+include is expanded
before anything else.

Should it be possible to include stuff like this using Babel or is it too
circular?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
. . . It begins of course with The Internet.  A Net of Peers