Re: [O] Problems with exporting in org-mode 9.1.6

From: Daniel Hornung
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with exporting in org-mode 9.1.6
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:25:53 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Rainer Thiel <address@hidden> writes:
> > exporting fails with the message:  «Wrong type argument:
> > listp, #("This is the Title" 0 17 (:parent (#0)))».  There was no such
> > problem with previous recent org-mode versions.
>
> This is a common issue, though I'm not sure about where it comes from.
> In any case, you should check your configuration: it could be a mixed
> installation or a hiccup from some extraneous package.

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem, with org-mode 20180212 via ELPA.  I
already tried removing the ELPA package and reinstalling, but the problem
remains.  Any idea what exactly I could look for?

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Max-Planck-Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
Research Group Biomedical Physics

Am Fassberg 17
D-37077 Goettingen
(+49) 551 39 63687

You can obtain my public key 0xF197B128 from all key servers, e.g. pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 9698 BDD4 71CC 1274 B7E2  2049 1EDD 012D F197 B128