[O] Bug: publishing symbolic link with org-publish-attachment [9.1.6 (9.

From: Michel Damiens
Subject: [O] Bug: publishing symbolic link with org-publish-attachment [9.1.6 (9.1.6-44-ge6f891-elpa @ /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180205/)]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:59:45 +0100

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Hello !

when publishing a project which contains a symbolic link to a directory,
this link is not transferred. I think that the reason is the destination
is not updated.
Could you please explain me how I could integrate rsync (for example) in
the process so that all symbolic links in the project are automatically transferred ?
Thanks a lot for your help

Michel

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-09-20 on lcy01-07, modified by Debian
Package: Org mode version 9.1.6 (9.1.6-44-ge6f891-elpa @ /home/michel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180205/)