[O] CI for worg

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: [O] CI for worg
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:47:10 -0500

Is there any kind of build-server connected with publishing org-mode
documentation and/or the worg website?  I ask because I have seen
problems like the dead link here:

    https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html

(which is referred to in https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel).
Things like this should be possible to avoid by having appropriate
tests / checks run on committed code or pull-requests.

Also, on a related note, it seems to me like there should be a
standalone build-script or Makefile for publishing the worg org-files
to a local html_export folder -- that way contributors can at least
check that everything publishes correctly on their own machines before
pushing changes.

It may be that the dead link above has nothing to do with committed
changes, and is just a server configuration problem, but having some
kind of testing/CI in place still makes sense to have.