Re: [O] org-reveal: content side by side

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal: content side by side
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 18:42:37 +0100

Hello,

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> for this issue, I define a class "paired" in my local cass file (or
> actually, I now use a very modestly edited custom theme) :
>

> .paired {
>     float:left !important;
>     max-width:47% !important;
>
> }
>
> and then in the org file:
> :#+ATTR_HTML: :class paired
>
> That works OK for me. the "!important" is necessary because reveal css is
> prtty greedy & hard to override.
thanks, I will check it out. I have to say it takes quite some time to
get a presentation that looks as good as the beamer based presentation I
use as an example.

The current issue I have is this. I have a structure like this:

* foo
** foo1
** foo2

Basically foo acts as a container for the content. I want foo to appear
in the table of contents and I want two slides, foo1 and foo2, and none
for foo. I'm nearly there, but I don't know how to suppress the
generation of a slide for foo.

I could use this structure:

* foo1
* foo2

But I miss the container that groups the content for me, the presenter.
And what is more important, I don't know how to get foo into the TOC (in
a nice way).

Or I could use:

* foo1
** foo2

Which seems to have even more issues: the content of foo2 is on the same
level as the content of foo1, it's not sub-content. The headers of the
slides have different sizes then, etc.

Regards
hmw