[O] [Capture] Monthly/weekly date tree

From: Dominik Schrempf
Subject: [O] [Capture] Monthly/weekly date tree
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 11:18:51 +0100

Hello,

I am interested in a capture template that creates date trees collected into
months (or weeks as another possibility). The reason is that creating a headline
for each day (=file+old+datetree=) is too precise for my use cases and hides
information in unnecessarily deep headlines.

An example:

: * 2017
: ** 2017-11 November
: *** An interesting captured headline
:     With some very interesting details.
: * 2018
: ** 2018-02 February
: *** Another headline which has been captured
:     And so on.
: *** Another one
: --> The newly captured headline should be appended here

Is this feature already available or how could I imitate this feature? If not,
would you be positive towards a possible pull request from my side (would take
me a while because I am not a lisp expert)?

Thanks,
Dominik