Re: [O] Understand the source of "Unable to resolve link"

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Understand the source of "Unable to resolve link"
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 16:23:53 +0000

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 11:19 AM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I don't think Org defines gopher links. Where is it registered? In
particular, what is the export function associated to the link type

Looks like[1], gopher: links can behave the same way as https:, http:, etc.

If you don't tell Org what it a gopher link, e.g., within
`org-link-parameters', Org considers your example above as a fuzzy link,
hence the error.

Thanks. I'll ask the user to update that variable (or can that be updated in the default value?).

[1]: https://github.com/kaushalmodi/ox-hugo/issues/132#issuecomment-362854410
--

Kaushal Modi