Re: [O] Prevent auto-fill-mode from filling Property values in drawers

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Prevent auto-fill-mode from filling Property values in drawers
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 14:33:18 +0000

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018, 9:29 AM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
It is already the case. See `org-adaptive-fill-function': it returns nil
when at a node property.

I thought so too, because the filling doesn't happen on M-q. So it took me a while to come with that complete ECM.

I cannot reproduce your ECM.

Did you copy and paste the whole ECM including the Local Variables? .. because I can reproduce that in emacs -Q (emacs-26 branch).

It's something about auto-fill-mode being on, that's different from M-q.

--

Kaushal Modi