Re: [O] exporting a big project in multiple files to both pdf and html

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: [O] exporting a big project in multiple files to both pdf and html
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:41:51 +0900

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:41 PM, Alan Schmitt
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> What you want is to have multiple pdf files, say a.pdf and b.pdf, and link
>> from
>> a.pdf to some specific page on the b.pdf, right?
>
> No, I want multiple html files and a single pdf file generated from
> multiple org files. It seems the simplest solution is to call a function
> that fixes the links for the pdf export. I'll report here once I have
> that function.

https://github.com/yashi/multi-html-single-pdf

I have to use macro expansion and `org-export-global-macros` to swap the link.
I don't think we have conditionals to switch an internal and an external link.

HTML outputs are still not good at all (wrong chapter number, excess toc, etc.),
but at least you can see the body of the text.
--
       yashi